Thursday, August 7, 2014

Reclaimed pages, post-hard drive crash: part 4

More photos to share, these some final pages made with Fancy Pants Designs products before my term was up:




This was using older Fancy Pants Designs products called Oct 31st, plus a cool set of older Thickers and a cute layered embellishment from Girls Paperie. Not really a Halloween page, but a spooky event that was funny, so I wanted to record it.


This project I've been using a lot. I had a Brag Book that I wanted to use for a project, but there were SO MANY PAGES (a good thing) that I unbound it and rebound it with only the journaling pages, leaving photo and pocket pages without a home. Here I bound them with rings and using the Be Different line, make a book to collect magazine recipes until I had a chance to make them and, if liked, put them in the official family recipe book. Here's some inside pages:


(*That ampersand I cut with Berkshire Swash font.  It's my favorite font for ampersand.)




Thanks for looking at my final pages from Fancy Pants! I have one more set of (almost) lost pages to share before returning to sharing my current projects.

No comments: