Wednesday, August 27, 2014

September reveal for Scrapbook Circle

Scrapbook Circle's September kit Here & There is now for sale! Here are my pages:




This was the first page I made. I love the look of wood grain and navy and yellow and white--it makes me think beach--so it was perfect on a page about the beach in Michigan. Lots of misting, sewing, and homemade banners. I also added stickers from the This Place add-on. Just the right splash of color.


This page was a stitch-stravaganza, if I can create a term. So much fun. Mostly the main kit, plus This Place epoxy stickers and tags and some 6x6 paper for the title from the Time Flies add-on.


Another nature page, mostly using products from the main, plus stickers from both add-ons and some 6x6 paper from the Time Flies add-on. More stitching, more layering. And more gold! I was surprised at how good gold looks on nature pages. Amazing!




I loved using both add-ons to make a sticker frame for this awesome photo of my son taking care of my friend's two-year-old. I've been wanting to make this page for a while, just waiting for the perfect photo. I mixed soft colors with masculine tones to better reflect the subject.




Another 2-pager, this time with all the girly and gold in the kits. I used both add-ons to layer embellishments along the title and through the grid. And yes, those flowers are from my garden. After the June rains, it bloomed divinely.



I hope at this point you can see how versatile the kit is. I used it on girly layouts like my garden page and on masculine pages like this one about my son and my week together this summer. Gold, black, and aqua were the colors that made this page. I used both add-ons to add a big embellishment cluster.

Thank you for checking out my September pages for Scrapbook Circle! Head on over to the circle to check out these terrific kits.

4 comments:

Scrapthat said...

Awesome LOs Jennifer! it's great to see you and ML together
Dolly

Mary Lou said...

Greta job on all of them! Thanks for the one of our meetup!!!! Love it!

Anonymous said...

I wanted to thank you for this very good read!!
I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it. I have got you
book marked to check out new things you post…

Also visit my weblog - les meilleurs jeux ps3 ()

crimsoncat05 said...

oh my goodness, I think I've pinned at least half the photos from this post alone-- I love your SBing style!!