Sunday, September 21, 2014

Matchbook mini-album

Every year my family takes a photo by the Easter decorations at my church. Recently I printed them in 5x7 photos, determined to put them in a mini-album. Most mini-albums do not fit that size, though, so I had to make my own. Inspired by a sticker album from Studio Calico fitted like a matchbook, I made my own matchbook album. Here it it:



I didn't have enough paper to completely fold over the 5x7 photos--no 12x12 mathematically can--so I trimmed another piece of the same paper and flipped it over to see the B side. I used super sticky adhesive tape then covered the break with a strip of patterned paper.


 


I backed each photo with patterned paper then added a small cluster of embellishments to the front of each photo to draw attention to the year.

Thanks for checking out my mini album! I'll be back later this week sharing pages I made for Simple Scrapper and Scrapbook Circle for October.

No comments: