Friday, November 7, 2014

Two more pages for November's Scrapbook Circle

One week is down already, but I wanted to share two more pages I made for Scrapbook Circle's November kit Little Moments:





This first was a favorite photo I took walking the local arboretum. This bridge, which connects a neighborhood to the arb, is exquisite. I love this shot, and I loved using the embellishments from the November add-on Home Sweet Home as a border. It's like cascading leaves to me.


This next page I made for Write Click Scrapbook's November gallery. I love the shine in the photo, the theme for the gallery, and I added some gold stickers for even more shine. The page is for my mother's birthday this month, which is why I added the quilted background. She's a big quilter, and I wanted the page to look pretty like she is. I used more of the add-on Sweetness for this one, including cutting up the 6x6 papers into 1-inch blocks for the quilt.

Thank you for checking out these pages! I have a giveaway planned soon, so come back next week for a chance to get some Happy Mail!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Great pages, again, Jen. Enjoying catching up on your blog tonight.

I didn't know Maple Grove had an Arboretum. I keep talking about driving out to Chanhassen, but never make the drive. It's quite the jaunt from River Falls. Wondering if MG's is closer. I am always looking for great places to be outside in.