Wednesday, December 31, 2014

January pages for Scrapbook Circle

The Scrapbook Circle kit All You Need is Love is up for sale! Here are my pages with this kit:




I used a lot of add-ons for this page, since the main kit is about love and is all pink and delicate. I mainly used the add on Shine Bright, plus a lot of printables.

And then I used a lot of the main:




This date with my husband fit perfectly in a Valentine's Day/Halloween mash-up. I also used a lot of printables and tags. Next, a more traditional page:




I do this page a lot, every year. The kit fit perfectly for my traditional design.

And then a more traditional love page:



This page was a little more experimental. I used glitter. Enough said.

The gorgeous Word stickers come from the kit Hello Love. A good get, I think.

Next was  a page about my boys' yearly insect/butterfly fair:



I loved that the add-on Hello Love had butterfly paper in the 6x6 pad. I didn't want to make it really frilly for my boys, so I kept the strong lines and just added a few butterflies in a graphic manner.

Finally, my last page:




My son loved spending time in nature, so I made this page to commemorate it.

All in all, this kit has a romantic name, but I hope I showed how versatile the kit and its add-ons are! Thank you for checking out my pages!

No comments: