Sunday, March 29, 2015

Simple Scrapper April scrapbook pages!

Hello! I have had a busy month, nothing new. I did a lot of scrapbooking outside of design teams and will post about that later this week. For now, I thought I'd share my most recent Simple Scrapper pages.


This page uses April's story starter and a past sketch. I am loving using Project Life cards on my layouts, so I had fun looking for ones that either fit the color scheme or the theme, then accenting with fun details. Speaking of details:




My next page uses an April sketch and an old Story Starter. This page really started with the photo, which is not great but epitomizes how I watch big TV events: with my computer so I can Facebook and tweet about it. Here's the page:


And the details:


I really liked how the office supply themed products from October Afternoon 9 to 5 worked with this story.



Thank you for sharing my Simple Scrapper pages! Please visit Simple Scrapper to check out the gallery April 1st and get lots of new ideas. I'll be back later this week to share more new pages and the work I did this past month.

No comments: