Friday, April 17, 2015

Scrapbooking fewer photos

I have a hard time using a small number of photos on a page. I know that's unusual because for most it seems that putting a large number of photos is tricky. Not for me: those pages are easier because the choices are more limited. A one-photo page? The choices are ENDLESS.

This page I used one photo of my son to record a particular conversation.


I had only one photo and a short story, so I made an 8.5x11 inch page and used some patterned washi tape strips as a base. I stitched because.

Here is another page I made using two small photos:




I used a favorite design with this page: the photos laid over some circles (hand cut) and pinned down with some patterned paper strips.

Thank you for checking out my pages! If you have favorite design to use with fewer photos, please share in the comments.

No comments: