Friday, June 12, 2015

Scrapbooking the youngest

Sine I wrote about scrapbooking my eldest I thought I would share some pages about my youngest.

Here is his first page:


When sorting through end-of-year work, I found a sticky note with short and long term goals.I took a photo of it and put it on this page with a recent photo of him.


The next page agin makes use of memorabilia. I again photographed his letter and paired it with a photo of him.




Next is a recent kids' choir performance at church. I had a lot of journaling to do, so I drew some lines in the white space, picked some colors that made me think country (orange and grey and brown) and made this:




Next, a page I blogged about at Write Click Scrapbook: a favorite photo when Dominic was younger:




Finally, my son at a Lego Robotics Camp sat winter. I used the same products/colors as my eldest's computer page I shared in my last post:



My son did the journaling. It's brief, but it's a record of what he loved.




Thank you for checking out my pages about my sons this week! Now that school is out, I have been doing a lot of gardening and catching up of things I put off during the school year. I should get back to scrapbooking more in the next week! Particlularly because it seems to be a rainy forecast.

No comments: