Wednesday, July 1, 2015

New gallery at Write Click Scrapbook

Hello! It's time for a new gallery at Write Click Scrapbook, and the theme this month is SEVEN. It's the seventh month, of course, and this inspiration can apply in many ways: stories about 7, using the number 7 on the page, and so on. I used 7 different products. Here's my page:


If you follow me on Instagram, you have seen this photo. I love it! I chose to use the following seven items (the pen was free):
  1. The cloud paper
  2. The pink tag
  3. The yellow tag
  4. The phrase die cut
  5. The yellow Thickers
  6. The pink letter stickers
  7. The pink epoxy sticker
I love the combo of aqua, pink, and yellow. I think they are joyous, which reflects the boys here.

Thank you for checking out my page! Please go visit Write Click Scrapbook and check out the new gallery--and challenge yourself to scrapbook by number of products. It can be inspiring!

No comments: