Monday, September 21, 2015

Circles and food

The kit for Scrapbook Circle this month Hello Hello is really cute. In particular,  I loved the number circles from Pretty Little Studio in the main kit. I hadn't used them yet, so I made this page, which had been in the works for a while, listing our favorite foods on vacation:


I decided to put the photos on 2.5x2.5 circles; I had a ton of photos and figured this would make it easier (and more fun!) to fit them all on a page. I don't have a circle cutter that is perfectly sized for this (I ordered a punch but haven't gotten it yet), so I did an old standby and hand cut them and distressed the edges, setting them all in a circle. Here are the details:


There were lots of cute embellishments I hadn't used, so I sprinkled them here and there across the page. The printable was enough space to journal the purpose (recording our favorite vacation foods), and I hand journaled the restaurants along the outer edge to identify the numbered photos.


I had planned on "Vacation Eats" being the title, but then I saw the printable and thought it would look cute paired with the word "Eats."

Thank you for checking out my final Scrapbook Circle page for the month! I am so happy with how it turned out, and it was super fun to make. My eldest son can't stop looking at it, possibly because he likes it, but maybe because he's hungry and about to grow. It's that time. Sigh.

I'm working on pages for Write Click Scrapbook, Scrapbook Circle, and Simple Scrapper, in addition to getting started teaching a new year. Phew! I'll share as I finish this next week.

No comments: