Tuesday, November 3, 2015

November pages for Scrapbook Circle: Good Cheer!

Hello! Now that November is here, Christmas is just around the corner. Scrapbook Circle has delightful holiday-themedkit called Good Cheer. Here's the pages I made this month.

First, a page about my youngest:


Dominic has a beautiful voice, and he loves acting, so here he is at his turn as John the Baptist with the pleasant beginning of the story. You can see I used a lot of the sequins and doodads in the main kit and the embellishment kit Wish List.




Next is a page about our holiday treat tradition:


I LOVE this background paper by Pinkfresh Studio. I wanted to highlight it so I made the layout align left. This tabs again came from the Wish List Add on.



Then a page about our Christmas MORNING food tradition (seriously, I was hungry this month, I guess!). I used the calendar background paper to house various embellishments, one of my favorite designs.

This time I used the embellishment add on called Count On It, plus a lot of stitching.


I love the acrylic and glitter starts in the main!




Finally, a page about our holiday visitor last year, Reggie the Australian Shepherd.


When I took the photo on the right, I knew I wanted to print it big. Look at how happy the dogs are! (My cat hid during most of Reggie's visit. He was just a little too enthusiastic for her.)




I loved using the 7 journaling cards to edge the photo border. You'll also see lots of the add on Wish List in here.



Thank you for checking out my page! I hope this gets you in the holiday spirit. Please go check out the ideas at Scrapbook Circle and get inspired to create with these gorgeous products!

No comments: