Monday, April 11, 2016

Write Click Scrapbook and my sons' favorite page

Hello! I wanted to share a page that my sons called their favorite.

When we were in Chicago last month, we visited the Art Institute. While there, we encountered a painting with a wonderful beard. Since my husband also has a wonderful beard, this inspired a series of photos. I printed them small, thinking I'd put them in a row on a page, then found in my stash a piece of lovely frame paper by Studio Calico. This page was then born:


When I had the page sitting on my scrap table (my lap desk), my son walked by, did a double take, and heaped compliments on it, declaring it his favorite. My youngest concurred. I don't think it's the most technically advanced page I've done, but it's certainly whimsical, and it matched the pictures well. I guess this goes to show that the best stories for the family are the best stories, not necessarily the most well crafted pages, Good to remember

I made this page for Write Click Scrapbook's April gallery. Check it out!

1 comment:

alisonm said...

Well, that worked out beautifully!