Wednesday, September 7, 2016

New scrapbooking pages at Write Click Scrapbook

Some more scrapbooking I did this past month included working some pages up for Write Click Scrapbook. We took a summer break and are back with weekly blogging. Stop by for some inspiration!

During the Olympics, we had some events ourselves. Here's a page I made as a part of a relay race:


I LOVED the bright green in the Rio Olympics (well, not in the pool). I used it as a pop of color on this otherwise mostly yellow-and-neutral page.


I am trying to use my Project Life cards more. These are from Pinkfresh Studio, as are the wood stickers. I like using them to frame the photo.


Next, my gallery page about my scrapbooking group and our mini-vacations to the Pine City Scrapbooking Company:


I used travel papers for this, which made it easy to design, digging into just one Iris container for my supplies.



This week I'm blogging at Write Click Scrapbook, sharing my vacation album and how I plan it. I've blogged about it before, but I am going into more detail this time.  Please stop by to check out what has been going on!

No comments: