Monday, December 12, 2016

Scrapbooking vacation stories: Five vacation faves

Last summer my family visited New York and Maine. For once, I didn't make the Five Vacation Favorites album right away. I'm sort of glad because now that it's REALLY cold out, I like revisiting the warmth of summer.


I had gotten this camper mini-albums years ago at an October Afternoon sale, so I decided to finally use it. I painted the outside covers, then used the already die cut inside pages for the album.



I keep an Iris container filled with camping supplies, so I dug into it to find some products that would go. I used mostly chipboard and stickers from October Afternoon's camping line.


Some of us in our family had such fun, they couldn't restrict themselves to just five favorites.


I didn't take a photo of just me this vacation, so I used a photo of my mom and me. I like that even more. We're in front  of the giant LLBean boot at Bean's in Freeport.



Another one who didn't restrict himself to five faves!


And that's our vacation album of our favorites. I'm so happy to make this album every year, and I look forward to collecting these mini stories after we go.

No comments: